In about a hour and 21 minutes, I will be 21. I want to share with you, the things I've learned during my 2 decades on earth. (disclaimer: side effects may include: unexpected results, upset stomach, increase in sexual desire, and further disillusionment. Please read at your own risk.)
1. Its naive to think you can change a person, and usually a waste of time to wait for someone else to change.
2. 95% of what the government says is a lie. The other 5% is pure fantasy.
3. You are never to young to start wearing deodorant.
4. Breakfast can be eaten at any time of day.
5. Karma is real, and working overtime.
6. Sharing is caring and STD's last a life time.
7. Your only (insert age here) once. Live it up.
8. Chocolate once a day keeps the doctor away.
10. You always have more to learn.
And finally, love (and chocolate) is the key to everything.