Sunday, April 27, 2008

The meaning of life is?

In about a hour and 21 minutes, I will be 21. I want to share with you, the things I've learned during my 2 decades on earth. (disclaimer: side effects may include: unexpected results, upset stomach, increase in sexual desire, and further disillusionment. Please read at your own risk.)

1. Its naive to think you can change a person, and usually a waste of time to wait for someone else to change.

2. 95% of what the government says is a lie. The other 5% is pure fantasy.

3. You are never to young to start wearing deodorant.

4. Breakfast can be eaten at any time of day.

5. Karma is real, and working overtime.

6. Sharing is caring and STD's last a life time.

7. Your only (insert age here) once. Live it up.

8. Chocolate once a day keeps the doctor away.

9. Read!

10. You always have more to learn.

And finally, love (and chocolate) is the key to everything.

Sunday, April 20, 2008


Sweet, sweet, handmade, home cooked decadence. Your sexy mailman can deliver any of these smooooooldering deserts to your front door directly from one of the fabulous Etsy bakers. Artist I should say. Cause baking like this is an art. An art of seduction.

Saturday, April 12, 2008


I am afraid of lighting and thunder. Yes I know it is irrational for a person my age to still be afraid of lightning and thunder, I don't need to hear it from you. Humph. Any ways, last night in NY there was a thunder storm and I was awake for most of it despite the fact that it had to be well after 1am, and I kept thinking that the sky would open up and a giant hand would come down and WHAM! Smash all of NY into a apple cinnamon pancake.

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Way better then Superman, or even Batman...

Its Super Moe!!! Ready to save the art of Letter Writing. Get this note card here, and write a cool saying like:

"Let me save your day, and buy you a drink."
"See your not the only dork in a cape"
"A hero for my hero!"

Saturday, April 5, 2008

a fairy fairy tale

Once upon a time, long, long ago, far far away, in New York city, there was a man. A very ugly man. A man that was sooo ugly, mirrors shattered, babies screamed, and women fainted at the sight of him. But inside, he was beautiful, he had beautiful thoughts of peace and love, and lovely pink and healthy organs, and clean bright white bones. Now this ugly man had to go around with a bag over his head, because of all the hubbub he caused in public. He was out on a beautiful summer day, paroosing his local farmers market. He looking at some rather beautiful organic peaches, when he looked up suddenly, into the eyes of another paper bag. Now this bag was attached to the body of a woman. The ugly man stared and stared and stammered, and the other paper bag just smiled. She reached up and took the bag of his face, and then took the one of hers. And OH! Low and behold they where beautiful, both of them, and the ugly man realized that it wasn't he who was ugly, it was the world around him, projecting their ugliness on him. And he and the girl lived happily ever after.